It's great that you're participating in the Erasmus Charity Run 2024, the charity run organized by Erasmus University Rotterdam. You might be wondering how to go about securing those donations. Below, you'll find some tips to help you kickstart your fundraising efforts. Additionally, for the first four weeks after your registration, you will receive fundraising tip emails to guide you on your fundraising journey.
1. Set a fundraising goal: Determine how much money you want to raise for scholarship students. This target can serve as motivation for both you and your supporters. Keep in mind that the minimum amount you need to raise for the Erasmus Charity Run is € 40.00.
2. Log in to your personal Erasmus Charity Run fundraising page: You received your login details when your personal fundraising page was created. It might have ended up in your spam folder, so please check there as well.
3. Tell your story: On your donation page, explain why you're participating in the Erasmus Charity Run and why it's crucial to raise funds for future scholarship students who want to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. Enhance your narrative by adding personal photos and videos.
4. Share your donation page: Spread the link to your donation page through social media, email, WhatsApp, and other communication channels. Ask friends, family, and acquaintances to share the link and encourage others to donate.
5. Engage your network: Personally ask friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances to donate. Leverage personal connections and explain why the Erasmus Charity Run is important to you.
6. Show gratitude: Regularly thank your supporters for their contributions, whether through personal messages, emails, or social media. Demonstrate how much their support means to future scholarship students aspiring to study at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
7. Offer incentives: Consider providing incentives to donors, such as mentioning their names on your Erasmus Charity Run running shirt or providing updates on your training progress.
8. Collaborate: Since many others are also participating in the Erasmus Charity Run, you can think about forming a team and collectively raising funds for future scholarship students. If you'd like to create a team, you can email us at email@example.com.
9. Track your progress: Keep an eye on your fundraising progress and regularly share it with your supporters. Show how close you are to reaching your goal to motivate others to contribute.
With these strategies, fundraising for the Erasmus Charity Run should go smoothly. Have fun, and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday, April 14, 2024!